Need a little help on the day of your wedding? On your wedding day you should be able to sit back, relax, breathe and enjoy the day. This is not a day where you need to stress about your vendors, staying on time, ensuring everything goes perfectly. This shouldn't be left to a family member, friend or a bridal party member, you want someone who will dedicate their entire time to ensuring that the bride and groom and all the guests enjoy their time without the stress.
A day-of wedding coordinator is a person responsible for making sure the wedding day or weekend is executed perfectly. Their roles include overseeing vendors, managing the timeline, and overcoming any last-minute challenges that arise during the festivities.
Book a consultation to see if we will make a perfect fit.
Prices start at $800 for the day, travel and overnight expenses are an additional cost.
Check out our packages above for a breakdown of responsibilities.
• Complimentary consultation with the couple.
• Unlimited email communication one month before wedding date
• Assist in the itinerary of your wedding day.
• Communication with vendors to confirm wedding details such as date, time, location, Etc.
• Wedding locations walk through with onsite coordinator/manager and bridal couple.
• Finalizing floor plan, menu cards, and seating chart
• Organization of vendors, itinerary and wedding logistics
• Onsite coordination and management at the wedding ceremony rehearsal, ceremony location and reception setup.
• Be on hand to avert or deal with any situations that may arise in an inconspicuous and timely manner throughout the entire day.
• Managing breakdown and collection of personal items.
• Final payment and gratuity distribution (if required).